Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just popping in…

I haven’t written in a while, thought I’d pop in to post an update.  I’ve been mostly keeping up with my workouts, although I type this after taking 2 weeks off for vacation…I’m sure I could come up with excuses for the second week of laziness, but I think I’ll call it what it is, laziness.  However, I’m jumping back in to it this week.  I also haven’t been doing very well with my sugar avoidance recently.  I don’t think I’ve been trying too hard on that one either, I give in pretty easily.

I have to say that I am really enjoying our CSA vegetables, so much that I’ve actually been looking forward to eating salads for lunches…who am I?  I never expected to find myself excited about eating salad, and also never expected salad to make for a satisfying meal, but somehow something has shifted once we started getting vegetables every week.

I think I’m going to try to put together a post on music/theatre stuff that’s going on, but I don’t feel like taking the time to do it right now.  Better to go do it, but I’ll try to post about it soon…maybe saying I’ll post about it will encourage me to get back to regular practicing…

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment